435 PCS Heat Shrink Wire Connector | Electrical Terminals, Copper Wire Kit | Insulated & Waterproof - Marine & Automotive Grade | Crimp Connector Assortment - Ring, Fork, Hook, Spade Butt Splices
Free Shipping Included! 435 PCS Heat Shrink Wire Connector | Electrical Terminals, Copper Wire Kit | Insulated & Waterproof - Marine & Automotive Grade | Crimp Connector Assortment - Ring, Fork, Hook, Spade Butt Splices by INEX Life at N Online Agency. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The INEX Life 435 PCS Heat Shrink Wire Connector Kit offers a comprehensive, versatile & innovative wiring solution. This kit includes an extensive
Product Description & Reviews
The INEX Life 435 PCS Heat Shrink Wire Connector Kit offers a comprehensive, versatile & innovative wiring solution. This kit includes an extensive selection of premium connector types: forks, hooks, rings, spades, quick disconnects, butt terminals.
Are you working on a boat, car, truck, electronics, or home electrical project
Are strong crimps, no slip wire contact, increased current flow, & water-resistant connections important to you?
Does compliance with electrical standards matter to you?
Easy & quick identification, color coded & text printed on each connector piece
-145 x Red Shrink Connectors: Cable/wire sizes 0.5-1.5mm² 16-22 GA
145 x Blue Shrink Connectors: Cable/wire sizes 1.5-2.5mm² 16-14 GA
145 x Yellow Shrink Connectors: Cable/wire sizes 4.0-6.0mm² 12-10 GA
High Amperage Ratings
-Red (22-16 AWG) Max 19 Amps
-Blue (16-14 AWG) Max 27 Amps
-Yellow (12-10 AWG) Max 48 Amps
-Shrinkage ratio 3:1
-Waterproof insulation tubing, dual-walled design, polyamide hot-melt adhesive
-Polyolefin tubing outside
-Hot melt adhesive inside
-Heat shrinkable crimp protects splices from water and corrosion, provides high tensile strength, resistance to stretch & mechanical damage
-Strain relief against vibration in rugged environments
Operating temperature range:
-Operating temperature: 122°F / -50℃ to 239°F / 115℃
-Minimum shrink temperature: 176°F / 80°C
-Fully recovery temperature: 248°F / 120℃
When designing and creating our connectors, we use the highest quality copper, solder, & adhesive lined tubing.
ORDER YOUR INEX Life 435 PCS - Heat Shrink Wire Connector
PLEASE click the orange "Add to Cart" button!
Features & Highlights
- ✔️ EASY IDENTIFICATION & KIT CONTENTS - The assorted INEX Life Heat Shrink Wire Connector kit includes 435 PCS, stored within a convenient hard shell case for easy organization & storage! 145 PCS Red 22-16 AWG, 145 PCS Blue 16-14 AWG, 145 PCS Yellow 12-10 AWG. Color-coded tubing, easy to read wire gauge imprint markings ensuring you identify & select the right size connector. Measure your wire & select the appropriate connector by looking at the wire gauge imprint on the polyolefin tubing.
- ✔️ EXTENSIVE VARIETY FOR ALL APPLICATIONS - Amazing assortment of heat shrink wire connectors. Working on your boat, vehicle, engine, power tools, home, laboratory, audio or science project. INEX Life Heat Shrink Wire connectors ensure strong crimps, increased current flow & insulated waterproof connections! Forks, rings, hooks, quick disconnects, & butt connectors are included in this multipurpose electrical connector kit. You will find the right connector for your electrical wiring needs.
- ✔️ DURABILITY, WATERPROOF & INSULATED - The assorted heat shrink wire connectors are manufactured from one seamless piece of Insulated tubing, with a unique dual-walled design, ensuring a waterproof seal & preventing wire corrosion. Polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside, resulting in 3:1 shrinkage ratio, glue sealant lining, flame retardant, solderless. Translucent heat shrink tubing provides high tensile strength as well as resistance to stretch and mechanical damage.
- ✔️ SUPERB WIRE CONTACT & EASY USE - The high quality copper barrel provides increased current flow, and ensures less voltage drop, preventing wire failures and reducing equipment downtime. The thick barrel allows for a strong crimp every time, your wire will not slip out of the connector. Strip wire insulation, crimp connector barrel with a wire crimper, and apply heat with continuous rotation of connector. Start making secure and durable connections in seconds. No soldering kit required.
- ✔️ BRAND QUALITY COMMITMENT & COMPLIANT WITH ELECTRICAL STANDARDS - The INEX Life 435 PCS Heat Shrink Wire Connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001, SGS & CE standards. Designed & manufacture with the concept of superior quality in mind. We put customers first & strive for outstanding consumer product experience. Our client experience team will work on every inquiry to provide comprehensive product support & ensure your complete satisfaction. Start making high quality connections today.
2 x 7 x 11 inches
7.05 x 1.65 x 10.87 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by INEX Life, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Heavy Duty Battery Cable Lugs from SELTERM are manufactured using industry leading manufacturing processes to guarantee a high-quality product. Copper tubing used for producing the battery cable lugs meet ASTM B 188 electrical grade standard. The cop...
SELTERM Marine Grade Copper Lugs are manufactured using industry leading processes to guarantee a high-quality product. The Battery Cable lugs meet S.A.E conductivity standards and are tested to UL 486 with voltage rating of up to 600 V. To ensure co...
mpn: HX1001-01, ean: 0192687289691,
About Haisstronica Brand "Haisstronica" is a specialized manufacturer of butt connectors. Customers in Haisstronica could purchase high quality and favorable price butt connectors. If there are buyers who order connectors in bulk, Please contact us. ...
mpn: 314-BIN, ean: 0054007092315,
Create a nylon-insulated connection between 2 or 3 wires with this 3M Scotchlok 314 IDC Pigtail Electrical Connector. It is rated 1000V for use with luminaires, fixtures and signs and 600V-rated for use with building wire to meet multiple on-the-job ...