6 Inch - 60-140 CFM - Modulo Constant Airflow Regulator (CAR) by American ALDES by ALDES at N Online Agency. MPN: 11016311. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MR Modulo Adjustable Constant Airflow Regulators balances airflows in heating, ventilation or air conditioning ductwork. They fit easily into round
Product Description & Reviews
MR Modulo Adjustable Constant Airflow Regulators balances airflows in heating, ventilation or air conditioning ductwork. They fit easily into round ductwork to maintain constant and reliable airflow within a wide range of differential pressure (0.2-1.0 in. w.g./50 - 250 Pa). The MR Modulo's flexible membrane inflates and deflates according to the difference in pressure between the upstream and downstream flow, thus self-adjusting the airflow. This principle of operation guarantees constant airflow regardless of pressure variations in the ductwork. Available in 4"(10-50 CFM), 5"(10-50 CFM), 5"(60-115 CFM), 6"(60-140 CFM), 8"(130-235 CFM) and 10"(175-385 CFM).
Features & Highlights
- Set your desired air flow and forget. Automatically maintains constant desired airflow independent of pressure changes for heating, air conditioning or other ventilation. A smart damper with an operational pressure range of 0.2 - 1.0 in. w.g./50 - 250 Pa
- Can be inserted directly inline into the duct and fittings in any orientation. Works in supply or exhaust mode depending on orientation in duct
- Tool-free airflow setting adjustment and no manual balancing required. Self-powered, no wiring, batteries or electricity of any kind required.
- Silent operation: no mechanical clatter or other noise interference due to variations in pressure
- Available in 4"(10-50 CFM), 5"(10-50 CFM), 5"(60-115 CFM), 6"(60-140 CFM), 8"(130-235 CFM) and 10"(175-385 CFM)
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.79 x 5.79 x 5.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ALDES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: FAN FC 10, mpn: FC 10, ean: 0650737511005,
Mounting clips which facilitate the installation and removal of fans for service and cleaning. Made from galvanized sheet steel and fitted with neoprene lining which suppresses vibrations and ensures a tight fit. The mounting clips are clamped togeth...
mpn: 816040011902, ean: 0092232117601,
Do you have wind draft or rain issues with your chimney. Speedi-Windcap controls the downdraft issue in high wind area and in costal regions. In high wind or down draft situations Speedi-Windcap will pivot depending on the wind direction to protect y...