ARES 70264 | RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC Coaxial Crimper Die | Works with ARES 70005 by ARES at N Online Agency. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Perfect Crimp Every Time The ARES RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC Coaxial Crimper Die allows you to use your ARES Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper to
Product Description & Reviews
The Perfect Crimp Every Time
The ARES RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC Coaxial Crimper Die allows you to use your ARES Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper to quickly and easily make cold welds between wire and the barrel of its connector with ratcheting action that requires only a fraction of the strength and effort it takes to use a non-ratcheting crimper. So, whether you're working with RG58 wire, RG59/62, or BNC/TNC wire this crimper die is perfect for the job.
- Includes: 1 pc. Crimper die
- Works with coaxial connectors
- Wire sizes RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC
- Consistently makes cold welds when used with ARES Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper
- Designed for use with ARES 70005
Features & Highlights
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This high quality crimping die is designed to work with RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC coaxial connectors.
- COMPATIBLE: This interchangeable crimping die is compatible with our ARES 70005 Professional Ratcheting Crimper.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Crimping Die, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This crimping die allows you to use your ARES Professional Ratcheting Crimper to work on RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC coaxial connectors. The crimper's ratcheting action requires only a fraction of the strength and effort it takes to use a non-ratcheting crimper as it captures and restrains the sides of the terminal and crimps the top and bottom. This design ensures crimps consistently make a cold weld between the wire and barrel of the connector, essentially eliminating damaged
RG58, RG59/62, BNC/TNC Coaxial Crimper Die
1.2 x 0.3 x 1.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 14100083, ean: 5448095813993,
This Oetiker 14100083 side-jaw pincers are made of steel and are suitable for the installation or removal of ear-type clamps that secure pneumatic or hydraulic industrial hose fittings. This tool acts at a 90-degree angle to the ear clamp. Its jaws c...
mpn: 58749140, ean: 0032886908361,
Made from drop forged steel, these durable high-leverage side cutting pliers are built for work. The dual material grip provide a comfortable feel, while the case hardened cutting blades cut wire and Cable with ease. These pliers feature a crimping d...
mpn: 614409246671, ean: 0614409246671,
1.The components of the ratchet crimping tools are made of special steel. 2.Percise crimping die sets and integral lock with self releasing mechanism ensure high- quality crimping effect after crimping repeatedly. 3.Designed according to human factor...