ARES 70606 | 1/2-inch Manual Reversible Impact Driver | Flathead 5/16 & 3/8 and Phillips #2 & #3 Bits for Most Common Applications | Disengage Brake Caliper Screws, Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts
ARES 70606 | 1/2-inch Manual Reversible Impact Driver | Flathead 5/16 & 3/8 and Phillips #2 & #3 Bits for Most Common Applications | Disengage Brake Caliper Screws, Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts by ARES at N Online Agency. MPN: 70606. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Disengage With Ease The ARES 1/2-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you'll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners. Features: Includes: Storage Case, 1/2-inch drive manual impact
Product Description & Reviews
Disengage With Ease The ARES 1/2-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you'll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners. Features: Includes: Storage Case, 1/2-inch drive manual impact driver, 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, and 4 pc. screwdriver bits Two 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch Two 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads #2, #3 Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant Chrome plated finish Non-slip knurled grip Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
Features & Highlights
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, two Flat Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch.), two Phillips bits (#2 and #3), and one storage case. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant Chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you need additional or replacement bits, try picking up an ARES 70013 Impact Bit Set.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES screwdriver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
1/2" Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver
3.2 x 2 x 7.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: atli-ZSB02, ean: 0663585912993,
Parameter: Operating Voltage:DC 12V Max.Current:13A Fuse:15A Rated power:100W Max.Torque:480N.M Socket size:17.19/21.23mm(0.7/0.8inch) Power Cable:3.5m(137.8inch) Wrench size:25x9x13.5cm(9.8*3.5*5.3inch) Weight:2.85/3.1KGS Plastic box size:30.5x20.5x10.5cm(12*8.1*4.1inch) Package include: 1*Electric Impact Wrench 2*fuses 2*battery clamp connecting cable 1*power cable 1*instruction manual 1*plastic tool box 2*double-headed sleevesSuperior Performance: Delivers up to 480 N/M of
mpn: P234G-cr, ean: 0800265810044,
Impact drivers are necessary components of the DIYer's or homeowner's arsenal. They combine the driving force of a hammer drill with motor-assisted torque action in the chuck when it senses resistance from screws, making the driving power of these tools unparalleled. Ryobi's P234 impact driver, powered by 18 volt lithium ion batteries from Ryobi's One+ line (though compatible with the older generations of NiCad batteries) is ideal for renovation projects in or around the house where driving
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. The Hitachi 18V 1.3 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is a powerful, yet compact addition to the 18V lithium-ion cordless tool series. Even at about six and half inches in length and just
mpn: R82230N-cr, ean: 0748926446426,
If you need something powerful to drive fasteners in or around the home, look no further than the Ridgid R82230N 12V Impact Driver. Its compact size allows you to bring it with you wherever you may need with maximum control, but its power rivals that of larger drivers. You won't want to go back to the other tools after using this one, though. Its LED lighting system lets you see where you're working, and the design of the lights prevents shadows being cast from the tool onto your driving