Decorative Grille, Vent Cover, or Return Register. Made of Urethane Resin to fit over a 6''x30'' duct or opening. Total size of vent is 8”x32''x3/8'', for wall and ceiling grilles (not for floor use).
Decorative Grille, Vent Cover, or Return Register. Made of Urethane Resin to fit over a 6''x30'' duct or opening. Total size of vent is 8”x32''x3/8'', for wall and ceiling grilles (not for floor use). by Beaux-Artes, Ltd. at N Online Agency. MPN: RR-209 06x30 Rubbed Bronze. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This grille is an American Classic, made after the end of the Civil War in Brooklyn New York from 1865 to 1922. Due to the fine detail they were cast
Product Description & Reviews
This grille is an American Classic, made after the end of the Civil War in Brooklyn New York from 1865 to 1922. Due to the fine detail they were cast in the lost wax method, rather than the less expensive but grainy sand casting. Their quality and detail soon attracted the eye of Andrew Carnegie, America's first half-billionaire. Starting in 1886, his philanthropy period, he built 1,689 "Carnegie Libraries" all over the USA. Most all these libraries were built in the Beaux-Arts style of architecture and used these grilles exclusively for heating and ventilation purposes. They were also bought for fine homes everywhere. Today, this Arts & Crafts style grille can be used as return air registers, supply vents, vent covers, speaker grilles, radiator grilles, crawl space grilles and more. They are specifically designed for wall and ceiling installation, but not for floor use. They are cast from industrial quality urethane resin, which faithfully reproduces the details of the originals. In addition Urethane resin is impervious to water and can be used in damp or wet locations, such as a decorative cover for your bathroom exhaust fan, or in and around an indoor swimming pool. Steel grilles will soon rust in either location. In addition resin grilles will not vibrate and make high pitched noises like metal returns, so use to reduce or eliminate the noise issues of metal grilles. As for finishes, we developed an in-house technique to infuse metallic powders into the front surface of the mold prior to casting, resulting in a cold-fused metallic-plated surface, which is virtually maintenance free. Available finishes are, Rubbed Bronze, Antique Brass, Pewter, Old Wood, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Antique Cherry and Black. We also suggest painting your duct-work behind the grille with flat black paint, before installation. Pre-drilled screw-holes and all necessary hardware are provided to make installation easy. We currently offer these style grilles in 63 different sizes.
Features & Highlights
- Incredible three dimensional detail of grille (see expanded view), not just hole punched sheet metal. Our urethane resin cast grilles are equal in surface quality to Investment casting or lost wax casting quality at a fraction of the cost. Much superior to the rough and grainy looking surfaces of cast iron or cast aluminum grilles.
- Maintenance free, you should not have to re-finish, remove rust, corrosion or mold for life of our exterior grade urethane resin grilles. Can be used in damp or wet locations, like exteriors, bathrooms, kitchens and indoor swimming pools or the other rooms on the same HVAC system as the pool room. Frequently used to replace unattractive exhaust fan covers in bathrooms.
- Easy installation, Pre-drilled screw holes and all necessary hardware provided. Our grilles are flat on the back, with no protrusion that needs to fit into the duct-work. Just place over duct, level and screw in. See attached "spec sheet" with drawing, measurements, Material Technical Data on resin, plus Free Air Flow and other information.
- Our grilles will also reduce or eliminate the irritating high pitched noise problems often found with stamped steel louvered return grilles. Urethane resin grilles will not vibrate and make noise like metal grilles do. Use our grilles to replace noisy high pitched metal return grilles. Often used a decorative speaker covers in home theaters as well.
- Arts & Crafts Style Grille; historic reproduction of possibly the best looking grille ever made in USA, Circa 1870's Use to replace old louvered grilles for wall & ceiling only (not for floors). Meets U.S. Government's General Services Administration code #1501003S standards for Historic Preservation Guidelines, for grilles in historic buildings. Use these grilles in new homes that want the traditional look or historic homes that need to preserve their vintage character.
|Model:||RR-209 06x30 Rubbed Bronze|
|Part Number:||RR-209 06x30 Rubbed Bronze|
|MPN:||RR-209 06x30 Rubbed Bronze|
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.3 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Beaux-Artes, Ltd., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By HVAC Premium
mpn: BRG148 HP, ean: 0635414993756,
14" X 8" Baseboard Return Air Grille - HVAC Vent Duct Cover - 7/8" Margin Turnback For Flush Fit With Baseboard Work - White14"w X 8"h Is The Size For The Duct Opening Measurement Only, Actual Front End Outer Dimensions Are 15.5" Width X 9.5" Height ...
By Beaux-Artes, Ltd.
mpn: RR-209 08x08 Rubbed Bronze, ean: 0738759723696,
This grille is an American Classic, made after the end of the Civil War in Brooklyn New York from 1865 to 1922. Due to the fine detail they were cast in the lost wax method, rather than the less expensive but grainy sand casting. Their quality and de...
By Beaux-Artes, Ltd.
mpn: RR-209 04x20, ean: 0738759723740,
This grille is an American Classic, first made in 1865 after the end of the Civil War in Brooklyn New York. Due to the fine detail they were always cast in the lost wax method, rather than the less expensive sand casting. Their quality and detail soo...
By Beaux-Artes, Ltd.
mpn: RR-203 16x16LT, ean: 0706970468917,
Beaux-Arts is proud to introduce our new line of French, Louis XIV grilles. We do not take credit for the design, but for faithfully reproducing them in precise detail. These elegant grilles were originally hand carved in the late 17th century, when ...