GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Lighting and Appliance Control Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 Always On/1 Controllable Outlet, Zwave Hub Required- Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14288
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Lighting and Appliance Control Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 Always On/1 Controllable Outlet, Zwave Hub Required- Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14288 by GE at N Online Agency. MPN: 14288. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart lighting control Duplex receptacle. The GE Z-Wave Duplex receptacle
Product Description & Reviews
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart lighting control Duplex receptacle. The GE Z-Wave Duplex receptacle enables wireless control of on/off functions from the Z-Wave controlled outlet, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance that you would like to control and a standard pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances. The receptacle requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart lighting controls
Features & Highlights
- "ALEXA COMPATIBLE - REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required; Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control lights or appliances by turning them on and off, schedule a timed event, or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Works with all LED, CFL, Halogen, and Incandescent bulbs.
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet with tamper resistant outlets.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections - Neutral wire is REQUIRED (wall plate not included).
6.10in. x 4.70in. x 2.60in.
Tools & Home Improvement
2.1 x 4.2 x 1.75 inches
4.7 x 2.6 x 6.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by GE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Smart Home Products
The Smart Home Products Wi-Fi Wall Outlet is an easy replacement to your current electrical outlet. This modern take on a classic outlet is the perfect upgrade to "smart" your home! No subscription or hub is necessary. Just follow the provided instru...
mpn: ZDD2459448333700PT, ean: 0661273900642,
2-gang Design The 2-gang design enables you to control and monitor two connected lights simultaneously with one smart switch.Wide Compatibility Compatible with all single pole light switches. Not intended for use in 3-way light switches, which are co...
mpn: LL-009-1, ean: 0747180280920,
*Door open light switch. Open the cabinet/closet/wardrobe door, the led light it controlls will start. Close the door, the light switch will stop. It's NOT a motion sensor switch.It's NOT compatible with any LED dimmer. The door open sensor on-off ...
mpn: MEP-81000WL, ean: 0755183176959,
This powerful work station instantly adds outlets, USB ports and additional lighting to your work space. It is a great addition to any shop, warehouse, garage, basement or office. It can be wall-mounted or can work as a standalone unit using the incl...