Milwaukee M18 48-11-1815 Compact 18V 1.5 Amp Hour Red Lithium Ion Battery w/Onboard Fuel Gauge
Blowout Sale! Save 74% on the Milwaukee M18 48-11-1815 Compact 18V 1.5 Amp Hour Red Lithium Ion Battery w/Onboard Fuel Gauge by Milwaukee at N Online Agency. MPN: 48-11-1815. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You need Milwaukee batteries to power your Milwaukee M18 power tools. For ease of control, intelligent design, and maximum power all-in-one, you
Product Description & Reviews
You need Milwaukee batteries to power your Milwaukee M18 power tools. For ease of control, intelligent design, and maximum power all-in-one, you should go with the 48-11-1815. It has what you need for a job well done. It’s light weight, for one, so you’ll be able to handle your tools with minimal joint strain. Besides that, its compact size lets you maneuver into tight spaces with drills or saws that you might not be able to otherwise. Outside of its size benefits, its internal components allow for your tools to run better without overheating. The Redlink system is an onboard chip that communicates with a chip planted in Redlink-activated tools, like M18 drills, that lets the battery know when the motor is close to overheating. Once this occurs, the battery will reduce the power sent to the drill to prevent damage that will affect the quality of your work. This battery is tough on top of being smart. It is rated to function at temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit and above 100 degrees Fahrenheit (not to exceed 120 F). Power your tools the right way with Milwaukee.
Features & Highlights
- FUEL GAUGE: An LED status bar on the front of the unit lets you know how much charge you have left in increments of 25%
- FADE-FREE POWER: This battery will run at full power until it is completely drained. This lets you work your jobsite responsibilities with consistency
- COMPACT SIZE: Thanks to its light weight and compact size, you'll be able to handle your tools with greater ease with minimal strain on your joints during longer jobs
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE: This battery can be stored and will function at temperatures below freezing and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.78 degrees Celsius)
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Onboard intelligence allows this battery to cross-communicate with whichever power tool it is attached to. This allows the battery to tell if your tool is going to overheat, so it will put out less power to offset potential damages
- RED LITHIUM advantage performance: Up to 40% More Run-Time, 20% More Speed, 20% More Torque
- 1.5 Amp hour - 27 Watt hour battery; Battery fuel gauge displays charge status on tool
- Durability: Operates Down to 0°F, Runs 20% Cooler, Up to 50% More Recharges
- Equivalent run-time with 40% less weight than a "compact" 18V NiCd battery; Lithium-ion battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Best in class construction, Integrated weld frame, Cell separator, Impact and vibration protective rubber
|Color:||Black & Red|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.77 x 7.52 x 7.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Milwaukee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DC012, ean: 0754262207386,
1-hour charger for 7.2V 18V batter packs. AM/FM Digital tuner with LCD display & built-in clock can be used as a cordless radio when powered by 7.2V 18V DEWALT batteries. AUX port for connection to CD player, MP3 player and portable satellite receive...
mpn: A-adaptor, ean: 5708350998286,
Adaptor enables you to connect new powerful slide batteries with a range of old DeWALT XRP powertools 18-20 volt. You simply plug the adaptor into the battery slot in your machine and slide the batteries from DeWALT into the adaptor. It has NO parasi...
mpn: p108, ean: 0652811608281,
Specification: 1.Battery Wattage:72Wh 2. Voltage: 18 Volt 3. High Capacity: 4000mAh 4. Condition: 100% Brand New Compatible PN: For Ryobi 18V Battery BPL-1815, BPL-1820G, BPL18151, BPL1820, P102, P103 P104, P105, P106, P107, P108 Compatible With: (Us...
mpn: P122, ean: 0033287160617,
The P108 is the strongest battery in the Ryobi One+ lineup. With this P122 2-Pack, you're doubling up on that power. At a whopping 4 amp hours, these will serve your needs in a variety of applications. Being the flagship battery for the One+ family,...