NoCry Digital Moisture Meter - Water Leak Detector and Thermometer for Wood & Building Materials, Battery and Replacement Electronic Probes Included by NoCry at N Online Agency. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NoCry Moisture Meter tech specs Power supply: One 9V 006P, NEDA1604 or IEC6F22 battery (one battery included) Operating temperature: 32-122ºF Operating humidity: 0~85% RH Moisture measurement range: 1~70% MC for wood, 0.1~2.4% MC for building materials Moisture measurement accuracy: ±1％ for wood with 0~30％ MC, ±2％ for wood with 30~60％ MC, ±3％ for wood with 60~70％ MC, ±0.5％ for building materials Temperature measurement range: -4ºF to 158ºF Temperature measurement
Product Description & Reviews
NoCry Moisture Meter tech specs Power supply: One 9V 006P, NEDA1604 or IEC6F22 battery (one battery included) Operating temperature: 32-122ºF Operating humidity: 0~85% RH Moisture measurement range: 1~70% MC for wood, 0.1~2.4% MC for building materials Moisture measurement accuracy: ±1％ for wood with 0~30％ MC, ±2％ for wood with 30~60％ MC, ±3％ for wood with 60~70％ MC, ±0.5％ for building materials Temperature measurement range: -4ºF to 158ºF Temperature measurement accuracy: ±2.7ºF for temperature readings between -4ºF and 158ºF What's inside the package? In short - everything you need to get started. And we mean - everything. Besides the moisture meter, you'll also find a 9V battery, an extra set of replaceable electrode pins, a soft storage case (which you can also hook onto your belt), and a user manual, which contains a lot of useful tips from us on how to use your new toy. What can you use this moisture meter for exactly? This moisture sensor helps find and pinpoint any slow leaks behind walls, under floors and above ceilings that can lead to water damage, mold, and mildew. Use it on firewood to ensure what you are burning is dry and won't cause creosote build up in your chimney (Santa and your chimney sweep will appreciate your thoughtfulness). Or before during your carpentry projects. Honestly, the possibilities are endless. If you reach out to us, will you ever get a response? As rare as it is on Amazon - yes, you will, and within 24 hours. We always try to treat each and every one of our 300,000 customers the way we'd treat our mom - on her birthday, no less. Would you have any questions or issues with your NoCry moisture meter, do let us know and we'll get right to it.
Features & Highlights
- MOLD & HUMIDITY DETECTION WITH PRECISE READINGS - The built-in sensor measures and displays moisture, temperature, and relative humidity (RH) in your walls, floors and ceilings to prevent costly water damage to your home.
- 4 MEASUREMENT MODES FOR INCREASED ACCURACY - The moisture tester settings are adjustable for 100+ different materials - from hardwoods like teak, oak and log, to medium density woods like pine and mahogany, to soft ones like plywood and cork, to construction materials like concrete, cement, and drywall.
- AUTO-CALIBRATION TO THE AMBIENT TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - Many moisture readers will display inaccurate results if the ambient temperature isn't the optimal 77℉, forcing you to adjust the tool manually. This one auto-calibrates itself - less work for you.
- FUNCTIONAL LCD DISPLAY - With 2 brightness settings, it shows everything you need to know: the moisture level, the temperature in C˚ and F˚, the active measurement mode and setting, and - unlike most other moisture meters out there - even the remaining battery.
- IMPORTANT: We've recently discovered a soldering issue that prevents a small percentage of moisture meters from working properly, and are actively working on solutions. If you receive a defective product, please contact us and we will immediately send you a replacement unit for free, or refund your order. No return required.
Scanners & Testers
2.44 x 1.18 x 6.42 inches
4.49 x 1.85 x 7.13 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.