Oomi MultiSensor - Six Z-Wave Sensors in One - Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light, UV Light, and Vibration. Secure, Automate, and Monitor Your Home
Oomi MultiSensor - Six Z-Wave Sensors in One - Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Light, UV Light, and Vibration. Secure, Automate, and Monitor Your Home by Oomi at N Online Agency. MPN: OOMMS1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Oomi MultiSensor might just be the perfect Z-Wave accessory. Capable of monitoring and reporting across six different parameters it can be used
Product Description & Reviews
The Oomi MultiSensor might just be the perfect Z-Wave accessory. Capable of monitoring and reporting across six different parameters it can be used for security, automation, monitoring, or general information. MultiSensor is compatible with most certified Z-Wave gateways but, with Tap-and-Touch the MultiSensor pairs instantly to Oomi Cube, the most versatile Z-Wave gateway around.
The Oomi MultiSensor can be operated wirelessly up to 1.5 years with two CR-123 batteries or you can use the supplied USB cable to provide continuous hardwired power. Place it on a shelf or window sill, mount it on the wall or ceiling with the included bracket, or recess it with a compatible recessor bracket.
• Detect motion to secure and automate your home.
• Have lights turn on when you enter a room.
• Detects a field of view of 100º from up to 16 feet away with adjustable sensitivity to avoid false alarms.
• Keep your home comfortable.
• Have Oomi turn up the heat whenever a room gets too cold.
• Measures 32ºf (brrrrr) -104ºf (Yikes!) (0ºc -40ºc)
Features & Highlights
- MONITOR, SECURE, AUTOMATE: Receive wireless notifications or create automations using any of the six built-in sensors.
- WIRELESS OR WIRED: Includes two CR123 batteries for wire-free use and a micro USB cable for wired applications (does not include adapter).
- PUT ANYWHERE: MultiSensor can be placed on a shelf or you can use the included mounting bracket to attach to the ceiling or wall. MultiSensor can also be recessed into drywall using a compatible recessor bracket from Aeon Labs.
- Z-WAVE PLUS: Works with most Z-Wave certified gateways. Certification number ZC10-15100014.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Pairs without hassle to an Oomi system using Tap-and-Touch. Push button pairing for other gateways
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Oomi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TK-SW05, ean: 0699990190633,
Connections for your smart life 1.Records video clips and save picture on your phone when there any motion events detected, will Alerts through push notifications(iOS and Android phone) to keep you notified. You can also remotely view live video f...
By Watt Stopper
mpn: WT-605, ean: 0754182911967,
Watt Stopper Ultrasonic occupancy sensor in white color operates up to 600 sq.ft and accepts a load of 1 Amp at 24 VDC/VAC. It features advanced signal processing circuitry to automatically adjust detection threshold and to turn lights ON/OFF based o...
mpn: GP-U999SJVLBAA, ean: 0192969000013,
Monitor your home and with the SmartThings Motion Sensors. Receive 24/7 alerts on your smartphone anytime there’s unexpected movement in your home. Let the motion sensor turn things off for you by setting devices to automatically turn on or off as ...
Product Description:Sensky SK037 3-12M 360 degree PIR Ceiling Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch High Sensitive Motion Sensor Switch (110V-240VAC)It is an Occupancy Sensor Switch with 360 degree PIR Motion Sensor, 12 M detection distance, Time dela...
mpn: KERUI20180416, ean: 0607467347138,
Note :1.Not all the door sensor can work with your alarm system,please let me know what kind of alarm system in your hand before you order. 2.The passive infrared detector applies digital dual-core fuzzy logic control processing technology and intel...