SDS-Max Shank Ground Rod Driver for 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch Ground Rods, Work with Bosch Dewalt Milwaukee Hilti Makita Hitachi and Other Brands of SDS-Max Rotary Hammers and Demolition Hammers
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 15% on the SDS-Max Shank Ground Rod Driver for 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch Ground Rods, Work with Bosch Dewalt Milwaukee Hilti Makita Hitachi and Other Brands of SDS-Max Rotary Hammers and Demolition Hammers by SPKLINE at N Online Agency. MPN: ACD001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Professional Heavy Duty Ground Rod Driver for 5/8'' and 3/4'' Ground Rods Package Quantity: 1 piece Product length: 10'' (250mm) Diameter socket
Product Description & Reviews
Professional Heavy Duty Ground Rod Driver for 5/8" and 3/4" Ground Rods
Package Quantity: 1 piece
Product length: 10" (250mm)
Diameter socket opening: 13/16" (20mm), accommodate ground rods up to 3/4" (19mm) in diameter
Shank: 3/4 inch standard SDS-max shank
Material: Fully hardened high quality steel, One-piece design with proprietary heat-treatment process
Packaging: Transparent plastic tube that is handy, durable and convenient to store and carry
High quality industrial grade SDS-Max ground rod driver works perfectly with Bosch, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Hilti, Makita, Hitachi and other brand SDS-max system rotary hammers and demolition hammers. Fantastic work saver tool, practical design with durability and long life time, perfect for commercial and industrial applications. Ideal tool for installing ground rods, parking bumper stakes, etc
Features & Highlights
- Industrial grade professional ground rod driver for 5/8" and 3/4" ground rods
- One-piece design with proprietary heat-treatment process, fully hardened high quality steel body and thick metal walls meet the demands of frequent use and deliver increased life and durability
- 10"(250mm) long and 13/16"(20mm) diameter socket opening, 2-1/8"(54mm) deep inside the nest, accommodate ground rods up to 3/4" (19mm) in diameter. A taper on the bottom of the driver throat makes contact with the top of the ground rod. It helps to minimize the mushrooming of the rod versus a flat-bottom driver
- Standard SDS-max shank is compatible with Bosch, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Hilti, Makita, Hitachi and all other brand SDS-max system rotary hammers and demolition hammers
- Fantastic work saver. It saves you a lot of pounding with a manual hammer. Heavy duty, high efficiency, precise and effortless, perfect for commercial and industrial applications. Product is packed in a handy transparent plastic tube that is durable and convenient to store and carry
|Item Weight:||1.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.22 x 1.22 x 1.22 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.54 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SPKLINE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 5000-0020, ean: 0769053051758,
5 piece center drill set High speed steel and ground ~Plain style~ Used for centering work ends, where the work piece is to be revolved on machine centers.~60° countersink angle fits all standard centers.~Size#1 : Body Diameter 1/8:, Drill Diameter ...
mpn: QUIK-BIT, ean: 0787721795469,
The Kreg Hex Shank Pocket-Hole Drill Bit was designed and constructed with the same rigorous standards as our well-known standard round shank (KJD) drill bit. It features the same stepped bit design, the same high quality construction, but also featu...
By Ajax Tool Works
mpn: 5822, ean: 0697041186215,
Ajax electric hammer chisels are available in SDS max, Spline Demo and SDS Plus style shanks. These tools are available in various lengths and point styles. They are used in electric rotary and demolition Type hammers. Contractors use these chisels f...
mpn: 804014, ean: 0611553063215,
User InsightMany professional users such as Electricians, plumbers, renovators usually need to drill holes on metal plate for different purpose. Traditional Bi-metal hole saws are always been complained by users for its short lifetime, slow cutting s...