Smart Mini Wifi Plug Socket Outlet, Works with Amazon Echo Alexa Voice Control & Google Home | No Hub Required | iHome Timer Control Outlet | iPhone, Android Smart Phones Compatible by ENEGG at N Online Agency. MPN: APE-Mini-Wifi-Plug-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. App Download: Search '' Smart Life '' on App store, Google Play, or Scan the QR code on the User Manual and install it. Note:The icon of the APP is white houses on blue backgrounds Easy to Set Up: - Works with '' Smart Life'' APP Step 1: Download the '' Smart Life '' App; Step 2: Plug the Smart Wi-Fi Plug into any outlet; Step 3: Configure Smart Wi-Fi Plug preferences on the '' Smart life '' App. - Works with Amazon Alexa Step 4: Set Your Echo Speaker by Alexa APP Step 5: Enable Our Skill in
Product Description & Reviews
App Download: Search " Smart Life " on App store, Google Play, or Scan the QR code on the User Manual and install it. Note:The icon of the APP is white houses on blue backgrounds Easy to Set Up: - Works with " Smart Life" APP Step 1: Download the " Smart Life " App; Step 2: Plug the Smart Wi-Fi Plug into any outlet; Step 3: Configure Smart Wi-Fi Plug preferences on the " Smart life " App. - Works with Amazon Alexa Step 4: Set Your Echo Speaker by Alexa APP Step 5: Enable Our Skill in Alexa APP Note: Please keep in mind that the " Smart Life" App should be set up first before setting up the Alexa device, please also refer to user manual for more detailed steps. No Hub Required: TanTan Mini Socket works with your existing home Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz band) without the need for a separate hub. Enjoy Piece of Mind: You can use the free app to create schedules for connected electronics based on your daily and weekly routines. Scheduling also helps lower your electricity bill by keeping power-hungry devices off when they are not needed. Specifications: Model Number: JH - G01U Working Temp: -10 ~ 60 ℃ WIFI Requirement: 2.4Ghz Only Rated Voltage: 100 - 240V Rated Current: 10A Max AC Frequency: 2.4 Ghz Max power: 1100W- 2200W Note: The maximum power changed as the local voltage.
Features & Highlights
- All Within Fingertip: Instead of reaching for outlets and plugs every time, you can easily switch your electronics, set timer and countdown, create scenes, share the device with your families at your fingertip. Perfect for hard-to-reach appliances & devices without ON/OFF switches
- Manage Your Home Remotely: Instantly Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free app on your smart phone, Enjoy peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house
- Away Mode: This function helps improve your home security by turning your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home even while you're traveling
- Set Timer: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at time you back home
- Works with Amazon Alexa& Google Home: Compatible with Android 4.4. above & iOS 8 above phone system; Does not work with Computer, IPad, Smarthing, Homekit, or IFTTT. Do not exceed the maximum load current of 10A. It only supports a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
2.2 x 2.17 x 2.32 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SO-12, ean: 0797646031450,
ELIVERN is dedicate to bring the highest standard and efficiency to the market. We always strive to be proactive and ahead in product research and dev...
mpn: HS105 KIT, ean: 0845973080952,
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS105 Smart Plug Mini. Turn devices on and off, create schedules and set ti...
mpn: 10-BH9938U-5-2-Etek, ean: 0025706344937,
Learning Function Pair the remotes with the outlets to use one remote for up to five different functions! Want to move or change an outlet? Forget tha...