Free Shipping Included! Streamlabs Smart Home Water Monitor with Wi-Fi, No Pipe-Cutting, Easy Install, NEST and ALEXA Integration, Monitors Water Usage and Leaks by Streamlabs at N Online Agency. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The typical homeowner's average water damage claim is nearly $7000. And water damage costs insurance companies over $2 billion a year. The
Product Description & Reviews
The typical homeowner's average water damage claim is nearly $7000. And water damage costs insurance companies over $2 billion a year.
The Streamlabs Water Monitor gives you the peace of mind that your home is protected from water damage. It attaches easily to your existing plumbing, with no pipe-cutting required, and uses state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology to measure and detect changes in the flow of the water in your pipes.
It's Wi-Fi enabled, so you can check on your home at any time, anywhere using the smartphone app. And real time leak alerts will notify you if you need to take action. The Streamlabs Water Monitor is also part of your complete smart home, integrating with both NEST and ALEXA systems.
The Streamlabs smart home Water Monitor. Stay in sync with your water.
Features & Highlights
- PROTECTS YOUR HOME FROM WATER DAMAGE - For the first time ever, you have power to control your water with the Streamlabs water monitoring system. Install your Streamlabs water monitor for the best defense against water damage for your entire home. It gives you a closer look on your water, letting you measure usage and water flow and providing early leak detection, so you can take action quickly.
- NO PIPE CUTTING REQUIRED - The water leak monitor installs quickly and easily to your main water line and doesn't require pipe cutting. It automatically identifies the type and size of the pipe and works on copper, PEX, and CPVC in both ¾" and 1" sizes. Using ultrasonic technology, the water leak detector can identify leaks earlier to stop severe water damage in your home.
- SMARTPHONE ALERTS - With the Streamlabs App (available for free download on the Apple App Store and Google Play), this comprehensive water monitoring system allows you to receive real-time leak detection notifications on your smartphone, so you can protect your home when you're on the go. The Stream App also acts as a water usage monitor, so you can customize alerts to learn more about your daily water habits whether you're home or on vacation, keeping you more water efficient.
- WI-FI ENABLED - Streamlabs connects to your home Wi-Fi, so you can check on the status of your home from any smartphone or tablet with a Wi-Fi connection. The water leak detector system offers you peace of mind with the best water monitoring capabilities.
- INTEGRATES WITH NEST AND ALEXA - The Streamlabs water usage monitor connects to your NEST or ALEXA System for more control and peace of mind. This state-of-the-art water detector measures and records data automatically and allows you to access it simply with the sound of your voice, so you can find out everything you need to know about your water from leaks to efficiency.
Household Sensors & Alarms
5.59 x 4.25 x 5.59 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Streamlabs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TIP TEMPerature Products
The Freeze-Warn Light System is a complete, self-contained, self-powered signal system with magnetic base. Rugged Preset Thermostat turns on flashing lights at 42°F. The light will automatically stop flashing when the temperature rises to 52°F. Bat...
mpn: HH-LS518, ean: 0603894417079,
- Quantity: 3 pack- 90dB loud alarm voice - High sensitive detectors (only alarm when 3 detectors all touch water, avoid wrong alarm) - Waterproof, will float in deep water - Supply by 9V battery (not include), battery life will be about 12 months fo...
Complete Home ProtectionWorking smoke alarms cut the risk of dying in a home fire by 50%, and that's important because a home fire starts every 83 seconds! The faster you know about a fire, the faster you can start moving your family outside. The CO...
mpn: BNUS80021G, ean: 0602914361743,
Application The 8800A series are general purpose combustible gas detectors which may be used in almost any situation where a combustible gas, vapor or residueneeds to be found. Specifications Batteries: 3x AAA battery (NOT INCLUDED) Weight: 175g Si...