SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9-1/2'' Ryoba (Double Edge) for Woodworking
Free Shipping Included! SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9-1/2'' Ryoba (Double Edge) for Woodworking by SUIZAN at N Online Agency. MPN: Japanese Saw 01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is ''SUIZAN''? SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools. With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes
Product Description & Reviews
What is "SUIZAN"?
SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools.
With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craftsmanship: Sanjō in Niigata prefecture.
That's why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers.
One of the Japanese Tools
There are a couple of differences between Western tools and Japanese tools.
In many cases, Japanese tools are lighter and simpler than Western ones because Japanese tools are minimally designed and there is no unnecessary waste.
Nowadays, the Japanese tools has become a popular tool in woodcrafting around the world due to its high quality.
Do you know about a "Pull Saw"?
This product is a pull saw.
Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws."
It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean.
And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner (0.02 inch), and has a greater number of teeth per inch (9 & 15 TPI) than comparable saws of its size.
This is a Ryoba Saw
A remarkable point of this Ryoba (Double Edge) Saw is that there are two blades in one saw - Cross-Cut and Rip-Cut.
Therefore you don't have to change your tools: you only have to use it!
It is for time-saving and space-saving in your tool box.
If you have some difficulty using Western saws, once get to use a Japanese saw.
You will never go back to a conventional saw!
Features & Highlights
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a "Pull Saw" .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called "push saws." On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws," which is what this product is. In comparison to "push saws," "pull saws" are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE STEEL:0.0047 inch Blade and best handling size for highly precision work / Consisted of top quality japanese steel.
- MADE IN JAPAN:All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese saw that if you don't feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the saw. If you received a saw with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)
Japanese Saw 01
1.3 x 4.5 x 24.7 inches
3.5 x 1 x 23.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SUIZAN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 311020, ean: 4021403111106,
Description: KSEIBI High Tension Hack Saw Frame High tension adjustment keeps 12" blades ridged specially designed for 12" blades, A compact and easy to use hacksaw frame for all round cutting. The slim design improves access into confined spaces an...
mpn: DWHT20542, ean: 0076174205428,
FEATURES:• Quick change blade• Works with most standard reciprocating saw and handsaw bladesThis multipurpose saw provides quick and easy blade change and works with most standard reciprocating saw and handsaw bladesDurable tension nut quickly an...
mpn: 2-20-556, ean: 3253567205563,
STANLEY is a leading global manufacturer of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, and a flagship brand of the wider Stanley Black & Decker Corporation. Ever since its foundation in 1843, STANLEY has been committed to providing professional...
mpn: Af-Wan, ean: 0657008521183,
This SOSsurvival gear makes it more convenient and safer on unexpected emergencies. The small andportable size makes it easy to carry, The strongdurable Nylon Paracord handles gives it more possibilities to deal withdifferent special situations. ...