Save 1% on the Topcon RL-H5A Self Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser with Bonus EDEN Field Book| IP66 Rating Drop, Dust, Water Resistant| 800m Construction Laser| Includes LS-80L Receiver, Detector Holder, Hard Case by TOPCON at N Online Agency. MPN: 1021200-07. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With great distance and high-accuracy - The RL-H5A is a next generation self-leveling construction laser. - Long-range operation (800 m) - Smart
Product Description & Reviews
With great distance and high-accuracy - The RL-H5A is a next generation self-leveling construction laser. - Long-range operation (800 m) - Smart long-range receiver - Simple, intuitive manual slope capability - ±10 Arc second horizontal accuracy - Extra-long battery life (100 hours) - Tough IP66 weatherproof rating Alkaline Battery Model 1021200-07. Laser product 2.4mW and class IIIa.
Features & Highlights
- MULTI-PURPOSE LASER: Grading, excavating and general construction projects are perfect applications for the RL-H5A. With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is "job site tough" and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- EASY TO USE: With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds.
- LONG RANGE WITH HIGH ACCURACY: Need to shoot elevations up to 800 m from your laser? No problem - this instrument has the power and range to cover a 800 m diameter job site.
- BACKED BY 5 YR WARRANTY: The RL-H5A laser comes with a Five-Year Guarantee. Topcon is backing up this reliable, accurate laser with the best factory warranty in the industry.
- BONUS FIELD BOOK: Field book by Eden products included free with this purchase
15.5 x 10.5 x 17.25 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TOPCON, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Leica Geosystems
mpn: 6005983, ean: 7640110694725,
The Leica Rugby 620 is a self-leveling horizontal and manual single axis slope laser up to 8%. After 30 seconds of operation, the Rugby H.I. Alert activates (height of instrument) so if it is bumped or disturbed without you noticing, the unit will st...
The RL-SV2S is built for multitasking - jobs where you need a laser for horizontal, single slope, dual slope or vertical applications. This laser has all the features and is easy to use. It's simple to say, the RL-SV2S meets all of your job site nee...
By Pacific Laser Systems
mpn: PLS-60526, ean: 0673740003619,
Operates on 3 d batteries for more than 55 hours. Has a working range of +/- 250-Feet, and is accurate to +/- 1/8 of an inch at 100-Feet. Tool comes complete with carrying case, ceiling wall bracket, operating manual and a 1 year warranty. Leveling r...
By Leica Geosystems
mpn: 798056, ean: 7640110694268,
This unit contains a Class II Laser with 1mW output. Roteo 35G Premium Rotary Laser. Four times more visible with its green laser, making work in even brighter lit areas easy. Fully automatic horizontal and vertical laser. Motorized wall mount allows...