TP-Link Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control your Devices from Anywhere, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS100) (Certified Refurbished) by TP-Link at N Online Agency. MPN: TP-Link HS100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule
Product Description & Reviews
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day. Keep energy bills low by effectively managing devices that use the most power. Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. Have your devices run on your schedule, even when you're not there. Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa app*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules and appear at home when you're away. The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you'd like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever. *Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher. Have the Smart Plug work for you when you're out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home. The Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you'll never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It's that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life. With the scheduling benefits of a Smart Plug, you have better control over your child's daily activities. Make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework, or use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime. The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control.
Features & Highlights
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher).
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away.
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible.
Hubs & Controllers
2.8 x 4.2 x 2.8 inches
4.45 x 4.33 x 8.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TP-Link, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: P-BDG-PKG2W, ean: 0785577571077,
Controlling lights, shades, and temperature from a mobile device has never been easier or more reliable. The Lutron Smart Bridge allows for setup, control, and monitoring of Caseta Wireless dimmers and Serena Remote Controlled Shades from a smartphon...
Control Your Appliances from Anywhere! Work with Alexa! Wi-Fi BroadLink SP3 Smart Plug (SP3-US) Works with Echo. When paired with Alexa, Smart Plug gives you hands-free voice control over your devices turn your lights on/off or an entire room on/off ...
By Samsung SmartThings
Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).. Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.. Add smart devices and p...