Free Shipping Included! Woodraphic Precision Square 12-inch Guaranteed Square Ruler for Measuring and Marking - Aluminum Steel Framing Tool for Professional Carpentry Use by Woodraphic at N Online Agency. MPN: WR-MS-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. [What does WOODRAPHIC mean?] WOODRAPHIC is a compound word with the word “wood” and from the symbol of the writing of a Greek word called
Product Description & Reviews
[What does WOODRAPHIC mean?]
WOODRAPHIC is a compound word with the word “wood” and from the symbol of the writing of a Greek word called “graphikos” which is graphic in modern days. WOODRAPHIC means handy tool for carpentry work. WOODRAPHIC currently exports woodworking products to the United States, Canada, Japan, England, Italy, France, Germany and Spain
Features & Highlights
- ✔️ CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZED RULER FOR YOUR PROJECT - The conventional square ruler's signature feature is to establish perfect 90-degree angles. However, with WOODRAPHIC's equipment, you can also measure diameter from the inside or the outside. WOODRAPHIC's square ruler comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 8", 12", 100mm, 200mm, 300mm. WOODRAPHIC's professional square ruler is perfect for marking cut off work on wide stock and verifying 90 degrees of the products as well!
- ✔️ EASY-TO-READ THERMAL - Each aluminum blade is precisely milled with state-of-the-art MCT equipment followed by sanding procedure and anodizing finishing touches. WOODRAPHIC's professional square ruler is constructed for maximum durability. Blades are engraved with laser marks on the scale with white markings on black smooth backgrounds for increased readability!
- ✔️ THE 3-CARPENTER MUSKETEERS - WOODRAPHIC's construction accessory comes with a square, 0.5mm sharp pencil, and an Allen wrench. Each blade has a layout of 2-holes on the handle surface, promising enhanced precision. You can conveniently mark lengths, diameters, and dimensions by inserting the 0.5mm sharp pencil lead through the marking hole. Accurate positioning is possible by marking the holes arranged in two rows.
- ✔️ MARK WITH PRECISION AND GET THE 'RIGHT' RIGHT ANGLE - WOODRAPHIC's Ruler gives you the ultimate marking precision, allowing the user to precisely mark up to the finest millimeter, which is about 0.039 inches. Also, this aluminum 90 square tools earned its square accuracy from Internationally accredited organizations. WOODRAPHIC's ruler was certified level 1 in Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS). So not only are you able to mark the exact length, but also check the perfect right angle!
- ✔️ STABLE YET LIGHTWEIGHT - 90-degree blade is made with the anodized aluminum material with 2mm thickness. This stable cast aluminum tool plate is sturdy yet surprisingly lightweight. If you are a professional who uses square rulers all day, you can tell the difference right away. The lightweight body is ergonomically designed to ease the pressure on the elbows or wrists while measuring and marking.
7.09 x 0.55 x 12.01 inches
9.84 x 1.38 x 13.98 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodraphic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: XRB-AR-001, ean: 0659521495262,
Create quadrilaterals with awkward side lengths, cut all corners of a wood-piece or laminate precisely without the risk of committing any errors in re-measurements, or simply create perfect arcs or circles - pro-like performance needs pro tools! Spe...
By EGA Master
mpn: 65741, ean: 8412783657418,
BEVELED WORKSHOP SQUARE INOX 100 X 70...
By Vogel Germany
mpn: 1001820150, ean: 4010873150647,
Steel Rule,1500x30x2 mm, EC II inox,½mm/mm,laser engraved, workshop certificate, Id.-No., in a sleeve...
By Kitchenmate Supllier
mpn: M6, ean: 0602191442234,
Amenitee Universal Angularizer Ruler - Full Metal Multi Angle Measuring Tool-Ultimate Template Tool-Upgraded Aluminum Alloy Multi Functional Ruler(Black)SAFE & EASY: Just place onto your work area, slide the rulers into the shape you need, and tighte...